♥●•٠·I'm Just Who I'm·٠•●♥ ♥●•٠·I'm Just Who I'm·٠•●♥: Quotes - April
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥Thanks For Following♥

♥Most Read This Week♥

Selasa, 02 April 2013

Quotes - April


Assalamualaikum...Proud to be Indonesian
 
 
 
“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” 
 
Paulo Coelho “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.
 
“So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” 

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” 

― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

1 285 Orang Lagi Curhat:

Comment Here Centah^^

♥Me On Instagram♥

10,000 Totally Free Cursors at CursorNation.com - No Download Necessary!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen